With a travel pillow, you can sleep relatively comfortably on the road. It is soft, comfortable in shape, perfectly supports the head and neck in a sitting position. In addition, it has several other advantages.
- Long lasting: does not tear, thanks to the robust "welded" construction.
- Practical: when deflated, it takes up little space and inflates quickly. Suitable for relaxing in car, train, plane and beach.
- Antiallergenic: fungi and bacteria do not settle in it.
Don't get hungry on the road if you grab a snack. Sandwich bags are the last century:
- take up space in the bag,
- food deteriorates quickly in the heat.
It is much more convenient to take a lunch bag with you with lunch boxes. It is stylish, comfortable and practical. Convert the handle into a shoulder strap in one move, so you don't burden your hands with unnecessary burdens. The thermal layer inside the bag keeps food warm for several hours, so your food will stay fresh even in the sweltering heat.
The lunch bag is the # 1 must-have item to take with you to the sea.
- Roomy: fits two containers with lids for 600 and 800 ml + a compartment for drinks is provided.
- Sealed: keeps cold / warm for two hours.
- No harmful substances: The material of the bag does not contain bisphenol A (BPA).
What to take to the sea from cosmetics
A few days before departure, do not be lazy to look through the weather forecast: what if there will be a storm at sea or African heat will set in? In the latter case, tanning and after-sun products protect against sunburn and provide an even, long-lasting tan. Creams, emulsions and oils are suitable for all skin types.
- UVA / UVB filters enhance skin protection, prevent redness and dehydration.
- Provitamin A (beta-carotene) accelerates the appearance of a deep and long-lasting tan. The oil is quickly absorbed and leaves no residue on clothes.
- Vitamin E protects against premature skin aging.
Apply to dry skin 15 minutes before going to the beach for time to absorb. Reapply after bathing and towel drying.
Transport gels, shampoos and lotions in disposable bags: a leak from a loosely closed package will ruin your entire wardrobe. To save space in your suitcase, buy mini versions of your favorite foods, or pour them into smaller containers.
Salt water and scorching sun turn hair into lifeless tow. To protect them, apply macadamia, argan, or coconut oil all over the curl. Hair becomes soft and elastic, looking healthy and shiny.
Alcina Nutri Shine nourishes and gives silky shine to hair
What to take with you on a trip from technology
When collecting all the equipment necessary for the trip (camera, laptop, camcorder, phone), do not forget about chargers, flash cards and adapters.
A mega-useful thing while traveling is a power bank. It has built-in multilevel protection against short circuit, spontaneous discharge and overheating. With a 12000 mAh power bank, you can fully charge:
- smartphone - up to six times,
- tablet - up to five times,
- laptop - up to three times.
Feel free to listen to podcasts and watch movies on your gadgets during your trip. You will not be left without communication on arrival -))).
Drobak Lithium Polymer Battery: 40,000mAh lasts for dozens of smartphone recharges
If you haven't got hold of an action camera yet, it's time to do it before your trip to the sea. You will not get such shooting angles and juicy pictures from an ordinary camera.
A good camera boasts high performance and functionality.
- It is capable of shooting in 4K resolution at 30 frames per second.
- Takes pictures at 12 megapixels.
- Automatically adjusts frame rate based on lighting.
- Uploads new files to the cloud. Create professional-quality videos in minutes with the PC app.
Now, when shooting in water, it is possible to submerge the camera without a protective box. The GoPro Hero housing is designed to withstand depths of up to 10 meters. Dive and film the colorful underwater world or ride the steepest waterslide and capture your twisted faces.
Get a selfie stick. It can be extended and fixed up to 50 cm in length. It is easy to use: connect your camera to a monopod without any additional adapters.
- Lightweight and sturdy design grips firmly and reduces shake when shooting.
- You can quickly take a shot "hand-held".
- Compatible with the most popular action cameras GoPro, ProCam, Xiaomi YI, SJCam.
What to take with you on vacation: a list of things you can't do without
Of course, everyone determines the set of necessary things and clothes for himself. But we draw your attention to a few things that travelers often forget at home, and then bite their elbows.
- A travel electric kettle will come in handy if you are going on a non-all-inclusive vacation (including everything), save a couple of dollars. visiting a cafe. You can pamper yourself with aromatic tea or invigorating coffee at any time.
- Threads with a needle are needed, like air, if a button comes off or a seam on clothes comes apart. With the help of a needle, it is convenient to change the SIM card in the phone.
- You can cut the sandwich salami with a jackknife and open a bottle of wine.
Victorinox Traveler-Set - Everything you need in one case
- Toys (for those who are tormented by the question: "What to take to the sea with a child?"). Without beads and shoulder blades, the baby by the sea will quickly get bored. Buy a children's suitcase that the child can carry on his own, and put his sand beach equipment there.
- Swimming accessories: for children who cannot swim, take arm ruffles or an inflatable vest. The baby can slip out of the circle.
- Crumbs at the age of 1-2 years are sometimes frightened by sea waves. Fill an inflatable pool with seawater on the beach and your child will have their own little boat.
We hope these tips will help you take the essentials at sea and not forget the main thing.
Have you already taken a vacation?
Read: "How to sunbathe in winter and summer!"
Watch the video on how to compactly fold things