To paint eggs beautifully for Easter, follow three rules.
- Before boiling, soak for three minutes in warm water so that it does not burst. With the help of an egg cooker, it will not be difficult to cook the way you like it - soft-boiled, hard-boiled, in a bag. At the end of cooking, the appliance emits a ready signal so that they will not be overcooked.
- To distribute the paint evenly, degrease the shell with vinegar.
- Rub the dyes with vegetable oil: they keep the pattern longer and will shine like varnished.
Don't worry about which eggs are best colored - white or brown. Food coloring is good for both. With a marbled pattern, the result will always be unpredictable, but interesting.
Recipe number 1: marble eggs with brilliant green
Photo from the site: pinterest Ingredients:
- onion and garlic husks;
- a bottle of brilliant green (brilliant green solution);
- scraps of gauze and thread;
- a stainless steel saucepan, it can be easily washed from brilliant green.
How to paint eggs in husks and brilliant green
- Soak a raw egg in water and sprinkle with onion and garlic husks. Garlic gives a yellow tint, while onion gives brown.
- Pour it into cheesecloth too, not sparing it, and wrap it tightly.
- Tighten with thread and distribute the husks evenly over the shell.
- Place the eggs in a saucepan. They will not crack when seated tightly. Cook until tender.
- Pour brilliant green "by eye": the more, the brighter the shade will appear on the dyes. A small bottle is enough for 10-15 eggs.
- When cooked, rinse under cold running water.
Add brilliant green to the water not at the beginning of cooking, but 2-3 minutes before turning it off. Then the color of the green will be richer.
Recipe number 2: how to paint eggs in rice
- food coloring of several colors;
- rice - 1.5 cups;
- vinegar 9%;
- egg cooker or saucepan;
- small plastic bags - 3 pcs.
Painting eggs for Easter
- The eggs should be hot, so while boiling, cook the colorful rice. Pour 0.5 cups of rice into plastic bags.
- Dilute the colorants in a little hot water. The concentrate should be saturated. Add some vinegar to the glasses.
- Pour 3 teaspoons of solution of different colors into bags of rice. Shake to color the rice evenly.
- Remove the eggs from the boiling water and place one at a time in a bag.
- Wrap in rice out of sight and tie the bag tightly.
- Leave in colored rice for a while: the longer, the brighter the color.
Noticed: Eggs cooked in an egg cooker are tastier. They are steamed, so the protein turns out to be a delicate consistency, and the yolk does not turn blue.
Recipe number 3: how to make marble eggs using dyes
- food colors of dark and light colors;
- sunflower oil;
Porcelain bowls are highly durable thanks to a high-quality glaze coating.
How to color marble eggs
- Place the boiled eggs in a light colored food coloring solution for a few minutes.
- When they acquire a delicate color, remove and blot with a napkin to keep them dry. Add a tablespoon of sunflower oil to bowls with dark dye.
- Stir without stirring to break the oil stain into small peas.
- Dip the paint in the dye and oil, roll it in a circular motion in the solution and immediately remove it.
- For a marbled effect with subtle tints, dip in the oil mixture only once.
Recipe number 4: how interesting it is to paint eggs for Easter with a napkin
Photos from the site: krasotka
- food coloring - 3-4 colors;
- vinegar 9%;
- paper napkins;
The double-walled glass stays hot longer and does not heat up.
DIY marble painting
- Pour 100 grams of warm water into glasses and dilute a sachet of paint in each of them.
- Pour in a tablespoon so that the paint adheres to the shell.
- Brush boiled eggs with vinegar. Wrap it tightly in several layers of paper napkin.
- Drip the dye onto a napkin by combining colors. This way you get the effect of all the colors of the rainbow with incredible hues.
- Leave to dry so that the shell is saturated with colors.
- When you remove the rest of the napkins, brush the eggs with vegetable oil to make them shine.
Read: How To Paint Eggs For Easter: 13 Fun Decorating Ideas
Watch a video life hack how to make marble eggs with brilliant green. Impressive!