To save time, choose a more powerful steamer: it cooks faster. For ease of use, pay attention to the control system. The types of steamers are different.
Electronic devices are multifunctional:
- adjust the cooking time depending on the weight of the products;
- automatically keep the cooked dish warm for up to twelve hours in a row;
- thanks to the indicator, they simplify the control of the water level in the tank - when it is critical, the steamer signals that it is time to top up the water.
- plan the time for preparing lunch if you use the delay start function until a certain time.
- notify about the readiness of the dish with a sound signal.
Mechanical steamers are easier and more convenient to use. Good for those who don't like to bother with electronics. Use the rotary knob to set the cooking time; after the time has elapsed, the appliance will turn off automatically. But with the help of mechanics, it will not be possible to delay the start or keep the dish heated. Therefore, busy people are better off looking at electronic devices.
All about steamers: tips for use
Before choosing a steamer, read user reviews on the forums or on the F.ua website. We present our view on the advantages and disadvantages of different types of steamers.
|Features of steamers, their functions||pros||Minuses|
|Bowls of different sizes|
|Removable bottom for containers|
|Functions "Quick start" or "Vitamin +"|
|Steam Bowl Material|
Interesting article: "What is the difference between a multicooker and a double boiler"
Watch the video on the benefits of Philips steam ovens