In 2019, Samsung is introducing three smartphones at once: Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus. They are mega-cool devices. The manufacturer did not stint for its fans and equipped the flagships with ultrasonic fingerprint scanners, reverse wireless charging and other "chips".
- Samsung S10e received a 5.8-inch Infinity-O flat screen. The fingerprint scanner is located on the side. Dual rear cameras, 8/256 GB RAM. Not bad, right?
- The Galaxy S10 features a 6.1-inch Infinity-O display with Edge panels on the sides. The phone has 8/512 GB of RAM, one front camera and a fingerprint sensor built into the touch panel. Just imagine: it has a triple main camera!
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus - TOP model. It will be available in a version with 8GB of RAM and 512GB of ROM, in a premium ceramic bezel with 12GB of RAM. The smartphone has a huge 6.3-inch screen, a triple main camera, a dual front camera, 1 TB of internal storage and (oh my God!) A fingerprint sensor in the display.
All three models feature PowerShare reverse charging for recharging headphones, smartwatches and other accessories.
The palette of colors pleases even aesthetes.
- The Galaxy S10e is available in black, white, yellow, and green.
- The Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 + come in black, white and green.
The price, compared to the previous version of the Samsung Galaxy S9, has increased markedly:
- Samsung S10e cost ~ $ 855,
- Galaxy S10 ~ $ 1035,
- Samsung Galaxy S10 + - ~ $ 1155.
Watch the official video presentation that reveals all the features of the new smartphones