Or just mark the intersection of the ends of the thread with a pen or marker, unwind the thread and cut it along the marks. Measure the length of the thread you cut with a ruler, centimeter or tape measure. Divide the resulting length in millimeters by 15.7. The resulting value is the size of the finger ring that you measured.
Try her ring on your finger. The method will work if the cherished jewelry lies unattended for at least a couple of minutes. And then - trust your visual memory.
What to do to measure your finger:
- put on the jewelry all the way, remember the place where the “village” is tight (to be sure, mark it with a pen);
- measure the girth with a thread or a strip of paper;
- using a ruler, count the result in millimeters and divide by 3.14;
- the resulting number is the SAME one at your girl's finger.
Method number 2 - determine the size of the ring by diameter
If you get your beloved's ring for a while, act immediately. And you will be happy -))).
What to do to find out the diameter of the ring:
- put the decoration on paper and circle around the inner circle;
- measure the diameter of the circle in millimeters with a ruler;
- the result is HER ring size.
To find the diameter for a narrow decoration (up to 5 mm wide), round the value down. For wide (6-15 mm), choose a larger value.
Note: "How to choose a ring: finding your ideal is easy"
Determine the size of the ring on the calculator
Ring Size Chart
When calculating is problematic, use the ring size correspondence table.
|Thread length, mm||Circle diameter, mm||Ring||Thread length, mm||Circle diameter, mm||Ring|
Watch the video on how to calculate the size of the ring using a thread