The Samsung Galaxy J6 is an improved version of its predecessor, the Galaxy J5 (2017). Samsung is focusing on updating the software and appearance of the new flagship. The external differences between the old version and the new one are more expressive, but what is inside has hardly changed.
- The same Cortex A-53 processor with a frequency of 1.6 Hz is used. It is built on a 14nm process technology. So the speed of the new Samsung Galaxy J6 will remain the same.
- The old and new versions are equipped with the same Exynos 7870 chipset.
- Galaxy j6 will get the same chipset and RAM module.
But the J6 Samsung has a 5.6 ″ frameless sAMOLED display on the entire front panel with a resolution of 1080x1920 pixels and an aspect ratio of 18.5: 9. It shows a picture of bright and saturated colors. Durable glass is chip and scratch resistant. The absence of side frames increases the useful area of the screen. Thus, the user gets more with the same dimensions.
- The main camera is 16 megapixels, the front camera is 13 megapixels with f / 1.9 aperture and three intensity levels. More than enough for high quality photos. Even those made in the dark.
- Galaxy J6 supports a variety of shooting modes and advanced features. You can add fun masks, stickers and filters. The device does an excellent job of taking selfies - the camera focuses on the face and blurs the background.
- The phone has a non-removable 3200 mAh battery. It supports 4G LTE, it has two SIM cards with VoLTE connectivity on both slots. Of course, WiFi, Bluetooth, 3.5 mm audio jack and more are available for connection.
- Samsung J6 phone is presented in two colors - classic black and enchanting gold.
- The device supports up to 32GB and 64GB of internal storage. With a microSD card, it can be expanded up to 128GB.
- The smartphone runs on a new generation operating system - Android 8 Oreo. For comparison: J5 has its outdated Android 7.0 installed. The optimal 2 GB of RAM is enough for those who do not need a lot of applications.
Galaxy J6 is equipped with face recognition. It will unlock the phone after simply bringing it up to it. Personal data is additionally protected by a fingerprint scanner and a special Secret folder. The latter is designed to store all kinds of content - photos, applications, documents or sound files - in a special encrypted space. In addition, with her it will be possible to establish up to three accounts in popular messengers to separate personal and business communication.
The model supports two SIM cards and has a separate slot for microSD memory cards.
Samsung Galaxy J6: Key Features
- 5.6 ″ frameless sAMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 by 1920 pixels.
- Processor Cortex A-53 with a frequency of 1.6 Hz.
- Operating system Android 8 Oreo.
- RAM 2 GB and 32 GB or 64 GB of internal memory.
- Expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
- Rear camera 16 megapixels, front - 13 megapixel.
Samsung J6: price and release date
The price of a Samsung phone is UAH 5,999.
The new flagship is already on sale.
Read: "Which Phones Support 4G: The Hot Five Inexpensive"
Watch the Galaxy J6 video review