Want to buy gloves online but don't know your palm size? If you are an adventurer at heart, there are several effective ways to help you make your choice. The rest is yours!
How to find out the size of the gloves
Use a measuring tape to determine your size:
- measure the circumference of the palm at the base of the thumb;
- divide the resulting number (in cm) by 2.54 - translating it into inches;
- round the result to the nearest whole number or to 0.5 according to the rounding rules;
- this will be your value.
Example: palm circumference = 18 cm.Divide 18 / 2.54 = 7.08. Round up to 0.5 and get 7.
- women - 6, 6 ½, 7, 7 ½, 8, 8 ½;
- men - 8, 8 ½, 9, 9 ½, 10.
Gloves wrap your hand well if they are sized to fit your size. Buy winter leather models a quarter of the number more than those without lining. To fit your hands, choose one half size smaller.
How to wear gloves correctly:
- wrap the cuff on the front side;
- pull the glove over four fingers first;
- gently insert your thumb and unscrew the cuff;
- straighten the folds on the glove.
The catalog contains a large selection of gloves and mittens. Choose the ones that fit your size.